Please contact the DuraPlaq® Customer Service team if you have any questions or concerns when placing an order. Keep an eye out for upcoming additions and improvements to our website WWW.DURAPLAQ.COM. Additional customer features are scheduled to be added in the upcoming months as DuraPlaq continually strives to provide remarkable customer service, superior product quality, and an expanding product line.
Take Note of the Following When Ordering:
ORDER INFORMATION: In submitting an order with DuraPlaq, your acceptance to the terms and conditions is implied. For additional information or to view the terms and conditions please reference the DuraPlaq® website at www.duraplaq.com or contact our customer service team to get a copy of the current terms and conditions.
SHIPPING COSTS: As shipping charges are derived from order contents and destination, shipping will be added to order total upon expedite. Please contact our customer service team if a shipping estimate is needed prior to shipping.
As freight shipment pricing is based on multiple factors, please provide the following information so that the pricing is appropriately calculated for both shipment processing and billing. Any omitted or false information may result in additional freight charges.
– Is the Address Residential or Commercial? (Please include type of business.)
– What type of facility is the delivery location? (Hospital, Conference Center, Construction Site, Church, Farm, etc.)
– Does the recipient location have limited access, or can a 53′ semi access the location successfully?
– Do you expect the shipment to be brought inside?
– Is an appointment needed for delivery? (Recurring delivery charges will apply if recipient is not available upon delivery.)
– Is a lift gate required to remove the pallet from the truck, or will there be a forklift or commercial dock with pallet jack available to remove the pallet from the truck?
SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before you or your customer signs for a DuraPlaq® shipment, please inspect the outside of the packaging for any potential damage to the box or contents. If any damage occurs to the exterior packaging during shipping, the shipment must be noted as damaged with the carrier or the contents inspected and accepted by the recipient prior to signing for the package. Signing for a delivery without noting any potential damage is acceptance of the package and contents in its current condition upon arrival. This requirement is additionally noted on the exterior of each shipment. DuraPlaq will do everything possible to assist you in any damage claim, however, DuraPlaq will not be held responsible for loss or damage that has not been noted with the carrier upon receipt of your delivery.
Prepping Your Files For Printing? For the best resolution and end product, please submit image files in 8 or 16 bit format with Adobe 98 in tiff, jpeg, psd, vector, or psb format. Our printing processes maintain 1,200 dpi, however to maintain optimum print quality, files should maintain 300 dpi minimum at the desired print size. Please make sure you note any required image file sizes for preset size products.
Custom Size, Custom Price? DuraPlaq believes in offering customization as a standard! Unless it’s a preset sized product, there’s no need to compromise or crop your image! All of our products are custom created to the size you want (rounded to the nearest 1/8″). To determine a DuraPlaq price, calculate the overall square inch size of the piece (length in inches x width in inches = square inch) and determine the corresponding product cost and the corresponding print cost if applicable. To calculate the product cost, locate the corresponding square inch size in the plaq size column on the left of the pricing page and follow the line horizontally to the product column to the price. If the square inch size is not specifically noted, round up to the nearest listed square inch size. If a print is not included or you have not provided one, a print cost will also be assessed. The print cost is calculated by taking the square inch size of the print times the print rate as shown on page 8 for each print type (square inch size x print rate = cost).
Want to see what it looks like? Get inspired! Check out our website for additional product information & images. Website features include hanging & care instructions, edge color previews, & more! For a hands on feel for our products, order a sample set or test proof (pricing above) to make sure your order will meet your expectations.
Ready to place an order? Upload image files and submit order information on the DuraPlaq website! Or simply email order specifics to email@example.com to place an order!
What Else Should you Know? The manufacturing process can take up to 1/4″ off each side of artwork for most DuraPlaq® products. Please note that signatures or crucial image composition should be minimum 1/4″ away from edge of artwork to assure they will be maintained in manufacturing process. Borders on images may become skewed given the human craftsmanship involved in creating our plaque products. Attention to detail is important however we do not recommend borders smaller than 1″ as they can exaggerate small skewing in the print application. Please check out the DuraPlaq terms and conditions before ordering for more information regarding image resolution, customization, applicable fees and more.
Are You a Pro? Let Us Know!
You may qualify for a professional or commercial discount! Contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff to see if you qualify. Have a sales tax license? Make sure to fill out and return a tax exempt form to qualify for tax exempt status on your purchase.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you are dreaming of a custom print or presentation style please feel free to contact us to see if there may be a custom option to fit your needs. If you can dream it chances are DuraPlaq can create it!
Already Have a Print? Here’s What You Need to Know :
1. Not all prints are created equal. Some inksets are heat sensitive and colors can shift in the production process. Please let us know the following about your print to assure our team takes extra care in the handling:
a. Inkset or Ink Type Used
b. Paper Type
c. Heat Sensitivity
d. Existing Coatings on Print
e. Original or Irreplaceable Print
2. In submitting a print for the DuraPlaq process there is always a risk that it could be damaged. DuraPlaq will cover up to $50 of damage for any provided print. Please make sure you or your customer understand the waiver of release assumed when submitting a print and corresponding order with DuraPlaq.
3. Borders on images may become skewed or slightly off-centered given the human craftsmanship involved in creating our plaque products. Attention to detail is the utmost priority; however, we do not recommend borders smaller than 1″ as they can exaggerate small rotation and centering in the print application.
4. The manufacturing process can take up to 1/4″ off each side of artwork for most DuraPlaq® products. Please note that signatures or crucial image composition should be minimum 1/4″ away from edge of artwork to assure they will be maintained in manufacturing process. Please check out the DuraPlaq terms and conditions before ordering for more information.
5. Please take care in preparing and handling your print. The DuraPlaq process is not intended to remove wrinkles, creases, or debris from a print. The DuraPlaq team puts every effort into assuring that all DuraPlaq products are created with utmost care however please note that using flaking, damaged, or sensitive prints can affect the end product quality.
Need a Sign Design?
Trying to Find Custom Signage? Let DuraPlaq Help! DuraPlaq Specializes in Interior Wayfinding Signage & Exterior Grade Signage. Environmental Full Wall Graphics, Branding, Vinyl, Decals, and More … You Name It We Can Create It! Acrylic, custom shapes, patterns, braille, faux finishes, DuraPlaq offers it all. Talk to a DuraPlaq Signage Specialist To Customize The Perfect Look to Fit Your Budget!
Got a Shape?
DuraPlaq can fit into any size, shape and presentation! Precision cut perfection for most of our direct print products. Any shape, any size you need to create a one of a kind piece of artwork. Looking for a whole wall collage? Need a custom shaped logo? DuraPlaq can do it! Let’s get to work on your next custom piece! Please note custom shaped pieces will have longer turnaround time and additional setup fees.
Empty Wall? How Tall?
Have a massive wall? DuraPlaq has solutions! Environmental graphics, vinyl, banners, large format prints, decals & more. Talk to our large format specialists to find the solution for your space!
Need Premium Print Services?
DuraPlaq offers a variety of additional paper types and options! DuraPlaq stocks textured watercolor paper, Hahnemuhle baryta rag paper and more. Simply ask for available options or DuraPlaq can stock any paper type for you with a minimum order commitment. DuraPlaq is your premier printing headquarters!
DuraPlaq offers bamboo, poly-carbonate, epoxy finish and more! Sure there is GatorFoam, Dibond, 3M materials, falcon board, and custom lamination available, but DuraPlaq doesn’t stop there! DuraPlaq offers custom fabrication services and expansive material selections. Our custom product team would love to assist you to create the perfect concept. If you can dream it, DuraPlaq will create it!